Saturday 14 September 2013

SOP FOR HANDLING OF RETURNED GOODS



I.                   PURPOSE
 To describe the procedure for handling the returned goods.
II.                SCOPE
This procedure is applicable for handling the returned goods at  Unit - V.
III.             RESPONSIBILITY
Executive & Head - Quality Control
Executive & Head - Warehouse
Assistant & Executive - Production
Assistant & Executive - P.D. lab / R & D
Assistant & Executive - Quality Assurance
IV.             ACCOUNTABILITY
Head QA
V.                PROCEDURE
1.0   Warehouse receives any material or goods (Finished products (APIs) or Intermediates) returned from the market.
2.0            Record all the details in the Returned Goods Record as per the
 Format No.: F01/SOPQA011-00.
3.0      On receipt of returned goods, warehouse informs to QA through the Returned Goods Intimation Note as per the Format No.: F02/SOPQA011-00.
4.0        QA inspects the returned goods physically as per the checklist given in the
           Format No.: F02/SOPQA011-00.
5.0      If the returned goods exceeds the labeled expiry periods/ or the condition of the packaging, container and storage condition of the material before returning/ shipping is doubtful, then destroy the material as per the SOP for handling of rejected material and record the destruction details
6.0      If none of the above condition is apparent, the QA must inform to the Quality Control       for sampling and retesting of the returned goods completely as per the
           Format No.: F02/SOPQA011-00.
7.0      If the material is returned due to any commercial reasons and the seals are intact, then the material can be despatched to any other customers based on the requirement.
8.0      If the material is returned due to any commercial reason and the seals are opened, QA should request Quality Control department for testing and proceed as per point 6.0 & as per the Format No.: F02/SOPQA011-00.
9.0      If the material is returned due to quality reasons, QA must request Quality Control department for sampling and complete testing.
10.0    Analyze the samples as per the current approved specification. If the product meets the specification, then the returned material can be despatched to any other customer based on the requirement or QA should take decision for releasing, relabelling or repacking of returned goods and prepare a report as per the Format No.: F02/SOPQA011-00.
11.0    In case the sample fails to meet the specification, the material may be reprocessed / reworked. If required suggestions can be taken from R&D or from PD Lab.
            12.0     Rejected Goods shall be incinerated in presence Quality Assurance personnel.

13.0     List of Formats

Format No.
Title
F01/SOPQA011-00
Returned Goods Record
F02/SOPQA011-00
Returned Goods Investigation Report

VI.      REVISION SUMMARY
Version No.
Revised on

Reason for Revision


00


NA

 

NA


 

 

END OF THE DOCUMENT

9 comments:

  1. If we receive any injection whose carton is affected but the blister containing vial is fine. In that case may we go for redressing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the format of form no. F02/SOPQA011-00.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lupus,Lymne Disease,psoriasis,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.  .Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.(measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria),Chronic Diarrhea,
    Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  /  .  even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m Katty morgan from the States.I want to use this medium to appreciate Mrs Julia for coming on the platform to share her experience with Dr osuma i have been online looking for a genuine remedy to my illness of 5 years HIV until i read Mrs Julia post.As we all know these days the truth is rear so i didn’t want to believe Mrs Julia until a second taught asked me to.I contacted Dr osuma as directed by Mrs Julia and follow the procedures and everything worked out in a brief.I thought there was no actual cure for HIV until a little trial convinced me.i was cured after 3 weeks of usage of Dr osuma great herbal medicine,he has a cure for what so ever health challenging issue HIV,TB,VERTEBRAL ISSUE,CANCER,DIABETES,ISCHEMIC DISEASES,STROKE,RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS,PULMONARY DISEASE,ALZHEIMER”S DISEASE,DEHYDRATION,CIRRHOSIS ETC.You can contact him via his Email (drosumaherbalcure@gmail.com)or his whats-app number +2349054914348

    You can as well go through his website (http://drosumaherbalcure.weebly.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always, anywhere and anytime,I feel very comfortable now all to the work of Dr Ebacol,the Herbalist who prepare for me the remedies to my health challenges.i could feel more comfortable when he explained to me how dangerous it's caring Herpes with me getting affected easily with Other sexually transmitted infections. Genital sores increases my risk of transmitting or contracting other sexually transmitted infections, including AIDS.
    Newborn infection. ...nd a lover who ran into it and had a shock on me after the checkup and develop stroke.
    This has been my earnest prayers for the physician therapist to come in with positive solutions to remedies Herpes and most
    Bladder problems. ...
    Meningitis. ...
    Rectal inflammation (proctitis).
    I was so scared when he says that because I fou viral infections. I'm now free and I thank God for leading me to see others getting cured with Herbs. I decided to try and found out that the best way I would have done was to get rid of it and give my testimony. Glory to God I became free after I received his medicine from the DHL and applied as instructed. Till date I had no SYMPTOMS nor virus to detect of me, I called him and thankful for what he did,and ask if he could cure my stroke boyfriend,he said yes and did the same preparation to my boyfriend for his stroke and Recovered from it. Nothing is impossible with Herbs IN CURES, you're the next if you will be willing to apply his medicine and instructions on how to manage.
    Sickness has no right to dwell on us,you can reach him at his email address
    For your immediate response to health

       drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  
    Cell number (WhatsApp/calls)
        +2348159042641    

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this informative blog.It's very helpful for me.

    Material Handling Software

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete